Okay, so recently I have had the chance to play around with vRealize Automation (vRA). Therefore, I am using this chance to share with you the outcomes of this interesting endeavor of mine. I have formulated this article to be in the form of questions and answers, so feel free to jump around to any question you feel like you want an answer to. The questions are:
- What are the core components of vRA?
- What are the logical components of vRA?
- What are the important roles supported in vRA?
- What are the steps for basic configuration of vRA?
- What is vRealize Application Services?
- What are the other topics that I didn’t discuss in this capsule?